Fish is a low fat and high source for protein. Fish is filled with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins such as D and B2 and nutrients including calcium, phosphorous, iron and zinc. It is recommended to be taken twice a week as part of a healthy diet.
This is a very simple easy to follow fish recipe and makes a great appetizer or side dish to a meal.
- Fish fillets————————– 250 gram
- Lemon Juice———————– 2 tablespoon
- Garlic Ginger Paste————- 1 teaspoon
- Salt———————————— To taste
- Ground Black Pepper——— 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce————————— 1 tablespoon
- Worcestershire Sauce——— 1 tablespoon
- BBQ Sauce————————– 2 tablespoon
- Brown Sugar———————- 1 tablespoon
- Water——————————— 1-2 tablespoon
- Vegetable Oil———————- 2 teaspoon
- In a mixing bowl, season fish fillets with lemon, pepper, ginger and garlic paste, and salt.
- Add soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, water and vegetable oil.
- Mix well and turn to coat the fish fillets.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill at medium heat. Lightly oil the grill. Place the fish on the grill and discard the marinade.
- Cook fish for 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve with BBQ sauce.